Accidents Happen Every Day - What If You Are the Victim?
Auto accident attorney in Ohio protecting you!
In the United States, a life is lost in a traffic accident every 12 minutes. You may be a safe driver, but you can’t ensure that every other driver out there is the same. Sometimes we can do everything right and still end up the victim in a terrible accident with our lives changed forever.
The Seitz Law Firm understands the trauma caused by a motor vehicle accident. You deserve compensation for your injuries and losses. Call today at (216) 202-5529 for a free consultation
What should I do after a car accident?
Following a few simple steps after an auto accident can greatly help your case if you are seriously injured. Sign up for the Seitz Law Firm Newsletter, and I will send you an Accident Information Sheet that you can print this out and carry it in your glove box for easy referral.
- First, check for injuries. Call 911 if necessary.
- Take notes and photos of all damages and injuries at the scene.
- If able, move the vehicles out of traffic.
- Call police.
- Do not sign any documents, except for a police report, at the scene.
- Exchange contact information with everyone involved, including witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone, and DO NOT admit guilt or blame.
Contact your Ohio accident lawyer today. The wrongdoer’s insurance company has professionals working for them. So should you!
The Seitz Law Firm has only one concern - you, the client. After suffering injury in a car accident that was not your fault, contact our offices to find personalized and knowledgeable representation. You deserve protection and compensation.
Call today at (216) 202-5529 for a free consultation.
No Recovery, No Fee
I will Come To You If Needed